Alumni » Transcripts


Student Records Procedure
- If you are an active student you must go to the Counselor and submit a request.
- Former students can request transcripts by clicking the button below and filling out the online request form.  Requester can prepare their own form as long as all the information required by the high school is on the form.
 - If you have any questions please email Mrs. Coover at [email protected]